boot manager app

earlybill1

Reaction score
Does boot manager work on droid razr maxx I'm rooted running Version 4.1.2 System 98.72.16.xt912 ( so is this jellybean or ICS ) it say I need 2nd init rom which I don't think this is so are there any roms available for razr maxx yet if so any links someone can hook me up with please find I've search but keep finding them for just the razr

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Yes, boot manager is said to work on the Droid Razr/Maxx XT912. Which you are currently running the latest version of JB, which is 4.1.2. Ice Cream Sandwich was version 4.0+ and Jelly Bean took over as version 4.1+. I don't know why you would be interested in purchasing or even using a lite version of Boot Manager considering that you can get the latest Safestrap Recovery version V3.12 compliments of Hashcode right here, just install, open the app> install Recovery and there you go. Oh, and you can install custom Roms that are made for the XT912 which is the model reference for the Razr/Maxx, there are tons of Roms available. With the Safestrap, once you have a custom Rom on your SD Card, just go into Recovery start with slot 1 and start flashing away...

Because I purchase the boot manager app when I had my droid x so I still have it I was just curious if it worked or not but I will definitely try out the link you provided thanks for the help

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
So u say there are a ton of roms I can install on my razr maxx but I'm having trouble finding them.... so ur reply says I can use razr/maxx roms to install on my maxx but can't find any links that says the rims will work on my maxx and I'm not gonna try until I find good evidence so does anyone have a link to the rom list

bocabean

Reaction score
Don't necessarily rely on lists, but do checkout other sites such as DroidRzr.com or XDA develoeprs. Make sure that you only consider roms for your kernel running JB 4.1.2 System 98.72.16.xt912, given that this is the device/kernel that you are using (XT912 = Droid Razr Maxx). I have been using Aviator and I have found it to be very solid and stable.