Boot Logo

andylulzyou

Reaction score
I was thinking the stock M logo that it boots up with and then having a crack spread across it and having the liberty bell appear behind it.

I have no idea how to make it or even if I explained it well but I think it'd be sick

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the stock M logo that it boots up with and then having a crack spread across it and having the liberty bell appear behind it.

I have no idea how to make it or even if I explained it well but I think it'd be sick

I'll work on something :)
aefd509e-3cb6-40f9.jpg

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

OP
andylulzyou

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Perhaps have this crack appear on the M and then have the liberty bell appear around it
liberty_bell_1.jpg

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Perhaps have this crack appear on the M and then have the liberty bell appear around it
liberty_bell_1.jpg

Just for the "boot logo" you can't have something just appear around it.

It would have to be animated, can't do that for a logo. The crack in the

logo is a great idea though.

OP
andylulzyou

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Well there's the M logo bootup and there' the DX logo that is what always gets replaced and i think people animate that idk

but I was thinking that the original m logo would stay the same and it would also be the beginning of the second one with the crack spreading through it and then the bell

but you're the one that's good with my animations and I'm sure you'll come up with something great if you decide to go with this idea sooo ill be eagerly anticipating whatever you decide to do

Reaction score
Sounds great. Have the crack in the boot logo, then when it goes to the animation you could shatter the M and have the pieces fall down exposing the bell..just a thought. :)

JRobzilla

Reaction score
chkmate, those look really good!

Could you make one that actually gives the bell that color/texture like the attachment below?