Boot logo will not change

kauthor47

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 boot animation on my Droid. I'm a bit tired of it and want a new one, but I'm having difficulty getting rid of it.

In b4 "use enable/disable boot logo commands." I've tried hitting both, but neither one affect it.

I've also tried dropping in another boot logo, as well as using the enable/disable commands in conjunction with it in place, but it never wants to budge.

Just for reference; it's /system/media/bootanimation.zip, correct?

Help is appreciated.

Shibbey

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 boot animation on my Droid. I'm a bit tired of it and want a new one, but I'm having difficulty getting rid of it.

In b4 "use enable/disable boot logo commands." I've tried hitting both, but neither one affect it.

I've also tried dropping in another boot logo, as well as using the enable/disable commands in conjunction with it in place, but it never wants to budge.

Help is appreciated.

That is the correct location for the Boot ANIMATION. The boot logo is teh still picture just before the animation.

So if you are inquiring about the animation, yes that is it. Now, if you have one also located in the /data/local directory, it will override the one you are looking at. GL

OP
K

kauthor47

Reaction score
Ah yes, my bad for not being clear- I'm indeed talking about the boot animation, not the Motorola M.

I'll try in that location and see what happens. Thanks.

wingdo

Reaction score

Help is appreciated.

You are correct but ........... if you have a file in /data/local named bootanimation.zip that file will take precedence over the one in /system/media

chandu

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
micromax canvas a115
hey will u help mee
i changed my boot animation of my canvas 3d to google animation
but now the problem is when i channge the animation first it shows google then to the new

plzzz help meee how to clear the google logo