Boot Image and Animation

Neoalose

Reaction score
Hi, could someone create me a boot image using an image I will supply, and add the R2D2 animation to that, please? I would be very thankful if someone did.

Thanks!dancedroid

OP
N

Neoalose

Reaction score
Well, this site is for people to be helpful, and get help, and is very respectable. So I wouldn't expect for someone to give me something harmful instead of/ with what I asked for. Thanks for the tip, though.

turdbogls

Reaction score
Well, this site is for people to be helpful, and get help, and is very respectable. So I wouldn't expect for someone to give me something harmful instead of/ with what I asked for. Thanks for the tip, though.

that is what hackers do tho....they say hey, download this awesome program, or this sweet song...its all good.....TRUST ME :)
they dont say "this is malicious but download me anyway"

lol

anyway, the boot logo and the boot animation are 2 different files...the logo is just an image where the animation is a bunch of images in a .zip package.

here is a download for the r2d2 animation
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/79595-r2d2-bootanimation-optimized-d1-no-lag.html
download it, rename to bootanimation.zip, and place on your data/local folder

as for the boot logo, you are going to have to figure that one out yourself. i have found some online that i like and use those, or there is an app called boot logo changer in the market that might do what you want it to do. i know it has a library of logos to choose from just not sure if it will make one from an image you provide.

also, there are threads where people take requests and will do it for you.

OP
N

Neoalose

Reaction score

that is what hackers do tho....they say hey, download this awesome program, or this sweet song...its all good.....TRUST ME :)
they dont say "this is malicious but download me anyway"

lol

anyway, the boot logo and the boot animation are 2 different files...the logo is just an image where the animation is a bunch of images in a .zip package.

here is a download for the r2d2 animation
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/79595-r2d2-bootanimation-optimized-d1-no-lag.html
download it, rename to bootanimation.zip, and place on your data/local folder

as for the boot logo, you are going to have to figure that one out yourself. i have found some online that i like and use those, or there is an app called boot logo changer in the market that might do what you want it to do. i know it has a library of logos to choose from just not sure if it will make one from an image you provide.

also, there are threads where people take requests and will do it for you.

Thanks! I will take your advice on the app, and find that thread.