[BOOT ANIMATION] - Transformer 2 Optimus Fatality -

Dmiller2007

Reaction score
That was my main assumption as well. And I know that's where the flashable version goes, I'm curious though, what happens if you already have a bootanimation.zip in data/local that you used root explorer or pushed with adb then flashed another boot ani with clockwork? Does it just overwrite the previous file?

OP
draken.i78

draken.i78

Reaction score
That was my main assumption as well. And I know that's where the flashable version goes, I'm curious though, what happens if you already have a bootanimation.zip in data/local that you used root explorer or pushed with adb then flashed another boot ani with clockwork? Does it just overwrite the previous file?

Yep Flash Method overwrite the previous one on data/local and that is the one the system use when you reboot you phone even if there's one on system/media

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
Im trying to get the transformer boot animation and its not working out. I've tried the androzip and found nothing in the folder to unzip. I've tried also to change the name and that isn't working either. Keeps giving (bad) when I attempt install through CW so what to do now?

Liberated Droid X

OP
draken.i78

draken.i78

Reaction score
Im trying to get the transformer boot animation and its not working out. I've tried the androzip and found nothing in the folder to unzip. I've tried also to change the name and that isn't working either. Keeps giving (bad) when I attempt install through CW so what to do now?

Liberated Droid X

go to the follow post (Click here) and download the transformers zip file from there and flash it through CW....

CID KHAOS

Reaction score

Liberated Droid X

go to the follow post (Click here) and download the transformers zip file from there and flash it through CW....

Which way should I boot into CW through rom manager or Dx bootstrapper?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
Don't know what's going on but it still gives me (bad). Any ideas on the problem?

Liberated Droid X

OP
draken.i78

draken.i78

Reaction score
Damn still wont work, could u maybe make a video on how to

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Ch0s3n0n3 said:
Don't know what's going on but it still gives me (bad). Any ideas on the problem?

Liberated Droid X

can you guys post in here what ROM are you running?