Boomdeyada!

Flopolopagus

Reaction score
I just really wanted to make an interesting title...

Hello! I am new to the Droid scene. Just got my Droid X a few days ago, and I am loving it! I joined up for the inevedable problems that come with new technology. For instance, I am going to have to search "droid x camcorder force close" after I introduce myself...

Anyway, I previously owned am iPod touch for a week before returning it for my $380.00 back (I bought protection plan with it). The reason I returned it was because even though I researched the iPod via apple's website before buying, a week later, apple released their next generation iPod touch. Best buy kept selling out, so I just got my money back.

So far, I like the Droid better than the iPod. Maybe because my iPod wasn't a phone, but whatever.

Thanks for having me here on the forum, and I can't wait to get troubleshooting!

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: to the forum!

Standard rules apply:

Play nice. No flames. Keep it clean. Keep it family friendly. Don’t double-post. Don't feed the Mods, SMods, or Admins. They'll follow you home if you do, so really, it's for your own protection. (And do you really want to explain to your loved ones that, no matter how cute he or she is, you really want to keep them?)

So, glad to have you on board! Have fun! :)