Bogo

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
So if they are willing to do bogo with the razr maxx, do you think they might be doing a price drop in the next month or two?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

This is certainly a possibility but I'd look at how long after the RAZR was announced before the price was reduced, and also consider the fact that the MAXX was coming right behind.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

PapiLouis

Reaction score
Though I would share this with you guys, it says on verizons page that the double data only applies to data plans 2gb or higher!! Sweeet, it also says in the caption "get twice the data...when you buy a new 4G LTE smartphone". so it may only apply to 4g lte phones only. anyways im stoked (lets see, which emoticon can i use to express my joy)...:yeahbaby01:

MaXGTS

Reaction score
Seems to BOGO does not include the MAXX. Just the regular Razr. Can someone verify this.

docterz

Reaction score
Maxx not included but D4 is?

Just got off the phone with Vrw they said Maxx is not included in Bogo but D4 and iphones are included? makes no sense

Seems to BOGO does not include the MAXX. Just the regular Razr. Can someone verify this.

monkeydog

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Vrw they said Maxx is not included in Bogo but D4 and iphones are included? makes no sense

This is really disappointing :( I was looking forward to getting 2 maxx in the bogo today. Now I won't be buying anything because we're not interested in any of the other phones.

KeepInitReel

Reaction score

Bogo includes the maxx also. When you add them to the cart the second one shows up as free in checkout. Also some people on hofo said that they have got the maxx bogo deal in the Verizon store this morning.

Still rocking the OG Droid using Tapatalk!!!

monkeydog

Reaction score
Bogo includes the maxx also. When you add them to the cart the second one shows up as free in checkout. Also some people on hofo said that they have got the maxx bogo deal in the Verizon store this morning.

That's good news! I will be going to a store later today and will post back here with my results. Itll probably be about 5 to 6 hours from the time of this post, in case anyone is interested enough to check back for my outcome.

nastybynature

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with a rep and he said the BOGO DOES apply to the Razr MAXX. Will be going to pick two up for the wife and myself after having the OG droid from Day 1 it came out. Was almost about to pull the trigger on the Nexus but the issues with call quality (maybe just ear speaker issue?) and the issue with the front glass scratching easily made me decide to wait. Also I actually did an in store comparison and thought the build quality of the Razr seemed better as well as the fact it has SD card and HDMI port which is something I was really wanting.dancedroid

KeepInitReel

Reaction score
Just came back from Verizon, the razr maxx is definitely BOGO!!! Says it right above the price!

Now to convenience my daughter that she wants a razr instead of the resound. Even if she says no, she's gonna get one anyway cause I'm the one that has to pay for it, lol!!!

robert70

Reaction score
You can get the bogo deal on the Maxx at the store, I was just there to find out if they had early shipments of the Droid 4 that I could play with for a minute.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Does any one know how long is the BOGO deal going to last? Just today? Just this weekend?

Bdragon007

Reaction score
Does anybody know how bogo works if we have a family plan, but my line is the only one that is up for renewal. Will I be able to get the second phone free for one of the other line even if their contract still not up yet?

MaXGTS

Reaction score
13 days ago my wife and I each bought the Maxx. This morning I called *611 from my phone, asked them about the BOGO offer and got one of the phones credited to my account. It was pretty painless. So now I got two phones for a total of $269.99. Nice!