Boat Browser vs. Dolphin mini, opinions please

davidwilp

Reaction score
I have been using both for the last few weeks. I find Dolphin mini will generally load the same page about 1 or 2 seconds quicker (not a big deal) I can't decide which one I like better, they both basically do the same things. Would like to hear from people who have either or maybe tried both to see which you like better and why.

Thanks

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I used dolphin for a few months and switched to boat a couple weeks ago. I like boat better and i think it loads faster. Also, i think the options are better arranged for faster access.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
D

davidwilp

Reaction score
I used dolphin for a few months and switched to boat a couple weeks ago. I like boat better and i think it loads faster. Also, i think the options are better arranged for faster access.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Thank you. I took 2 or 3 sites (Nytimes.com and others) and times loading on each browser. On my Thunderbolt, Dolphin mini consistently loaded about 1 to 2 seconds faster. Not significant to me.

mikedav1

Reaction score
What is the app size. Does one have a smaller footprint? That would make me decide of functionally the same.