Blur launcher

fishhelmet

Reaction score
So Apex is officially my favorite rom for the d2 right now, however there is still one problem remaining. I cannot get the blur launcher to work, I've tried frlashing in cwm, I tried using root explorer (yes the permissions were correct) and I tried using the home switcher. Every time I can see that its there and some apps show it as installed, but I can't get it to run. Does anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
have you tried a home "home-switcher" app? You may be able to get it to set as default with something like that.

OP
F

fishhelmet

Reaction score
Yep tried that already and also pushing it through adb too, I'm out of ideas

C

Communisum

I talked to fab on google+ and he said if you mess up the original install of it, the left over stuff will mess it up. But he said he will fix it on the next apex, which should be soon.

OP
F

fishhelmet

Reaction score
Ah thank you very much communism. Do you think a wipe and reinstall might fix it in the meantime?

C

Communisum

I actually asked him that but he didn't respond. But I would assume that would get rid of the leftover.

OP
F

fishhelmet

Reaction score
Alright well I tried the wipe/reinstall and now it shows up but won't run when selected. For anyone else with the same issue ill psot again if I figure it out but otherwise I guess ill wait for the next release. Thanks for all your help communusm

C

Communisum

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahha someone thanked communism hahahahahahhahahaha.... sorry