Blur Home Liberty v.8

robjime

Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone found a fix to install blur home through the customizer without bootlooping?

I even tried installing it through a separate zip update (found here), still bootlooped.

Thanks

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I think you have to delete all your other launchers, then its forced to load it.

Worked for me when I uninstalled ADW.

But IMO, blur is shi*. It lags no matter how high I overclock it.

OP
R

robjime

Reaction score
Ok I'll give it a try. Thanks!

I just like the icons on the bottom, and the app groups.

OP
R

robjime

Reaction score
So I deleted: Liberty Laucher 2.3.3, that was the only launcher I saw and then tried to CW update the blur home. And ended up launcherless! I restored back via CW update of liberty v.08 zip.

DroidX008

Reaction score
Awesome, Home Blur works now. I uninstalled Liberty Launcher first then rebooted and uninstalled ADW Launcher and rebooted again. I had to repeat this about four times before it finally worked. Each time I made sure to wipe data and cache. Thanks.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Have to say, I love the new BlurHome Launcher. I think it is second only to LauncherPro, but I find myself using it more than LP. Honestly, and I have no idea why devs are using clunky ADW and Launcher. My opinion. I understand they're highly customizable, but they seem anything but stable.

TheJester34

Reaction score
^^^My main problem is that after I reboot, it takes forever for LP to actually work. LP combined with trying to load a few widgets refuses to work for the first bit. Half the time I get a FC, but when I hit quit it opens without a problem. Thinkin I may go back to another launcher soon. Don't know if I'd use Blur though

KHA420

Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone found a fix to install blur home through the customizer without bootlooping?

I even tried installing it through a separate zip update (found here), still bootlooped.

Thanks

Okay, so here's what worked for me...

Go to Liberty Customizer..
Select your addons and options..
apply changes..
and then choose REBOOT LATER.
Power Down.. Restart.. No Bootloop.

Hope that helps!