Bluetooth Widget?

tonyag9

Reaction score
I know there is a "power control" widget that encompasses this, but is there a way I can get JUST the bluetooth part on my phone? I don't have enough room on my home screen for the whole power widget, but would like an easier way to switch my BT on/off when I use my Motorokr T505 to play music. Thanks for any help!! :)

JCo352

Reaction score
yes, you can download beautiful widgets, there is a bluetooth on/off switch in there

OP
T

tonyag9

Reaction score
Thanks so much guys! :) Now can I use that JUST for the BT on/off or does it come with a bunch of other things I don't need/want? I like the rest of my home pages the way they are now.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it comes with a collection of widgets but you can use just the little 1x1 widget control to toggle bluetooth if you'd like

JCo352

Reaction score
it comes with a lot of widgets but you can choose to just use the Bluetooth widget

OP
T

tonyag9

Reaction score
Wonderful!!! You guys rock - thank so much!!! :) It will be so nice while in the car dock to NOT have to go to home, home, menu, settings, wireless connections, bluetooth on. That gets REALLY old after awhile! LOL

- Tonya

CBLJazz

Reaction score
You can just used individual features of BW or explore futher.

I underused BW. I had a clock and a separate weather widget.
within BW; there's a home widget that includes a huge clock and a weather widget combined- very cool.
Within BW you have to download free skins to get the huge clock.

well worth the money- i personally also use the quick vibrate for work, and wifi for home.