Bluetooth voice dial in build 46

Taegost

Reaction score
I just flashed to build 46 yesterday, and I'm having an issue with the voice dial feature. When I access it, it asks what I want to do, pauses for a second, then says "goodbye" and exits.
MIUI did the exact same thing, and it's a feature I use often. Does anyone know a fix or should I just report it as a bug?

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

Jester822

Reaction score
I just flashed to build 46 yesterday, and I'm having an issue with the voice dial feature. When I access it, it asks what I want to do, pauses for a second, then says "goodbye" and exits.
MIUI did the exact same thing, and it's a feature I use often. Does anyone know a fix or should I just report it as a bug?

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

It's a known bug. No fix yet.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

tattedupboy

Reaction score
Jester822 beat me to it. Bluetooth voice dial on the CM7 nightlies isn't working. I too use this a lot and I hope that there's a fix for this bug soon.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

k9nikita

Reaction score
This is the one thing i really want to have fixed as well and the only thing that is keeping me from doing a final switch

OP
Taegost

Taegost

Reaction score
I originally skipped CM7 due to this and the battery life issues... But after using just about every GB ROM built off that leak, CM7 and MIUI are the only two ROMs I've found that fix all the problems I had with that leak, which add up to be far more obnoxious then these two things...
I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it'll be fixed soon and be glad I have an extended battery.

havens1515

Reaction score
according to the dev thread, there is a fix coming. But the fix currently breaks 1% battery increments, so they are now trying to get them both to work. Pretty sure the fix is not coming until the GB kernel though.

OP
Taegost

Taegost

Reaction score
Well, I can live without the 1% battery increments, but I would really like my voice dialing back :) I'll look it up and see if there's a way I can slap that fix in.

k9nikita

Reaction score
I totally agree, I can do without the increments Voice Command is more important.

OP
Taegost

Taegost

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate it. Heck, I've already bricked one phone this week, how much more harm can I do? :)