Bluetooth Paired But Not Connected

Redshirt

Reaction score
Bluetooth is on and marked Discoverable on both my Intel iMac and my Droid. Nonetheless, Bluetooth is indicated on both computer and Droid as “Paired but not connected”. How do I get them connected?

Where do I enter the code obtained on my iMac?

gobbles23

Reaction score
I have been having this problem lately with liberty 2.0.1. Try deleting the bluetooth device and turn it off. Restart the phone go back to the bluetooth settings scan for devices. Turn the bluetooth device back on and try again. I had to do it a couple times yesterday but it finally connected

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jodyberry

Reaction score
If you're trying to transfer files to and from your Mac, I use this app:

Bluetooth File Transfer

from the Android Market.

OP
R

Redshirt

Reaction score
Thank you gobbles23 and jodiberry for for your thoughtful replies.

I have found out that neither Android (directly) or Bluetooth File Transfer is compatible with a Mac.

However, I did find an Andoid ap that is compatible with a Mac. It is the Wi-Fi ap, DoubleTwist AirSync. And, I have been able to make the transfer of videos and photos that I wanted. Unfortunately, it does not support files and contacts, as does Bluetooth File Transfer.

jodyberry

Reaction score
I've been using Bluetooth File Transfer on my Mac for about 6 months. I'm running Leopard on a Mac Pro.

Thank you gobbles23 and jodiberry for for your thoughtful replies.

I have found out that neither Android (directly) or Bluetooth File Transfer is compatible with a Mac.

However, I did find an Andoid ap that is compatible with a Mac. It is the Wi-Fi ap, DoubleTwist AirSync. And, I have been able to make the transfer of videos and photos that I wanted. Unfortunately, it does not support files and contacts, as does Bluetooth File Transfer.

OP
R

Redshirt

Reaction score
Jodyberry

I wish that I had known you had successful use of Bluetooth File Transfer on a Mac. I guess I should have checked with you first. I had read a forum entry that unequivocally stated It was not compatible with a Mac, and I was unable to get it to connect.

In any case I can now transfer my visuals.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

neppah5

Reaction score
Cannot print to HP Photosmart Premium C309G-M Printer. Using Droid Thunderbolt. Can't use wireless nor Bluetooth. On thunderbolt warning reads: PAIRED BUT NOT CONNECTED. Please give step-by-step instructions. Printer Share will print pictures but not Web pages.