Bluetooth not working on Droid?

NastyNate08

Reaction score
Anyone else having troubles connecting to another phone via bluetooth?

My phone will "pair" but "Can not connect"

so far I have tried to connect my Wife's Verizon Glide and my friend's AT&T Impression.... Both to no Avail!!!!!

With a phone pairing and not connecting.... I can't do CRAP!!!! Not even send files!!!!

Why does this "ground breaking" Android phone not allow such simple tasks as Connecting via Blue tooth or Send ring tones!?!?!?!?

A little help!

Gisboro

Reaction score
I have found it next to impossible to connect to another phone, I think out of the 10 I tired I was able to connect to 2.
I looked around for a while and found no real help.
Some people have had success with a program called Bluetooth File Transfer, from the market but nothing doing for me.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
VZW removed certain provisions that enabled BT transfers. Unless you root and install a cooked ROM you will not be able to use BT transfers at this time. No one had yet received a definitive answer from VZW as to why they did this but it seams they have no current plans to restore the provisions in any upcoming updates.

There are some apps and workarounds that you can try to restore the provisions. Google and forum search are the route to go (I haven't messed with it myself so sorry, no links off the top of my head).