Bluetooth question

droidreajoh

Reaction score
Lost my blue tooth. In bluetooth settings it says my bluetooth is paired but not connected. Does this mean it's around here somewhere and I just cant find it?

Yno

Reaction score
That happened to my boss yesterday. I told her to shut down and restart, and it came right back. If that had not worked, I would have suggested the remove battery reset.

grimace

Reaction score
i think the OP means that they lost their bluetooth headset. Unfortunately, no, it doesn't mean it's around there somewhere, I've got two BT devices, ones at home now & it still says paired but not connected, that just means that when it's on it'll automatically connect & you don't have to manually pair/connect each time.....sorry!

ronhawker

Reaction score
Bluetooth Question - Reply

I have this with my Chatterbox helmet system occasionally. It shows paired but not connected. If you go into your Bluetooth settings under wireless & network settings, you should see Bluetooth and Bluetooth settings. Under bluetooth settings you should see your device listed under bluetooth devices. Usually tapping on that device will request a reconnect which usually works for me.

For example, my Droid currently shows my helmet system paired but not connected. My bluetooth is off in the Droid and the helmet system is also off. This I believe shows that the Droid is remembering that they were paired successfully but not currently connected. It is also greyed out.

If I turn on bluetooth the devices go active and try to connect with scanning. Remember bluetooth is supposed to connect to devices without you having to connect every time. Doesn't always happen but both devices are supposed to remember who they have successfully paired with so you don't have to go through the pairing (and security) every time. A rescan will usually hook them up.