Bluetooth mono...wen?

regnarp

Reaction score
Wen are we gonna get music to play through mono bluetooth earpeice? I would like to use this feature at work....htc can and so can win ce ....I tried* * on the dial pad didn't work Verizon takes the call but then disconnects me after 10 sec or so...I don't think sprint disconcerts the call....help please if u know. Thank you for taking time out of ur day to read/respond to this.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

tablelegs

Reaction score
Wen are we gonna get music to play mono threw bluetooth headset? I would like to use this feature at work....htc can and so can others ....I tried* * didn't work Verizon takes the call and disconnects me after 10 sec or so....help please if u know. Thank you for taking time out of ur day to read/respond to this.

I need a translation app just to make out this gibberish.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
translation needed...
Do you want a bluetooth headset for music? One ear or both ears?
Do you want one that plays music and stops for incoming or outgoing calls?
Where you trying to call verizion through a bluetooth device?
Try to be more specific and write out complete sentences. Write down what you did step by step. That may help.

OP
R

regnarp

Reaction score
A mono Bluetooth Earpiece that is made just for phone calls....I want to know when there is gonna be a way to use it like stereo bluetooth....if u can't understand my gerbish mabey u should leave it alone guy....I am not trying to be an ass but it is what it is.

Reaction score
A mono Bluetooth Earpiece that is made just for phone calls....I want to know when there is gonna be a way to use it like stereo bluetooth....if u can't understand my gerbish mabey u should leave it alone guy....I am not trying to be an ass but it is what it is.

Wow. Way to make sure you'll get plenty of useful information.

"Hey guys, I need your help, but I won't bother putting my question here in a format you can read. If you can puzzle through what I'm asking, could you maybe help me? Oh, and screw you!"

Also, how would you use a MONO earpiece for STEREO? Mono means one.. Stereo means two. So you can either have one OR two speakers, you can't have both.

Troll.

OP
R

regnarp

Reaction score
Oh nevermind on that
.... I bought a Motorola bluetooth earpeice that isn't a2dp and is mono...and now can play music...something that u shouldnt be able to do unless u have a bluetooth stereo headset that's made for music and a2dp ..... thanx for nothing but a hassle nitwitts. Lots of help u were guys...I figure out more on my own than with the geniuses that have helped reply so bug off ....and as for helping others use this useful knowledge these two have just proven to me that even if I shared the info nobody would understand me so oh well I guess. To me go the spoiles.

P.s. if u can't understand that then my friends u just don't understand...I only want to spend little coin on bluetooth thats not a2dp and listen to music with no wires whatsoever.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums app

Reaction score
Good thing you're smart enough to figure out a consumer grade bluetooth headset, we're all real proud of you. If you'd taken the time to ask a real question, with real sentences, composed of real words, maybe more people might have helped you. My D2G has a spellcheck, "mabey" you should turn yours on. Maybe then we could understand your "gerbish". To you go the spoils... of being a tool.

OP
R

regnarp

Reaction score
U guys r cute lmfao thank u for bringing a smile to my face.....instead of saying I don't understand u reply with sarcasm and rude remarks, as if to say I am not dumb u are :p.....this is like xbox live everybody is like 12....spell check works fine but between work and being in hospital all the time I do all this when I am driving......it is what it is. Oh and it was rewriting hex on my phone.... to start with anyways.

Fitzimmer

Reaction score
To: The winner of this discussion.

That was a precious moment for all composition teachers in the world.

If you can answer my question, I would be delighted to be polite.

Thanks