Bluetooth connection with car

joldani17

Reaction score
I am having issues keeping my bluetooth connection in my car (2012 Volvo S60). I have the phone and car paired, but when I connect it seems like it "times out" and disconnects when not actually speaking on the phone. Incoming calls don't ring in the car, just on the phone due to the BT disconnecting.

Same issue with Pandora, while running, it works then loses connection completely when not in use. This didn't happen with previous phone (original Motorola Droid). Any ideas if I'm missing a setting on the phone?

guitarsean

Reaction score
I have the same problem with a Pioneer system and my Droid 2. I have no help, but I'm going to follow this thread.

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
With my BMW's BT everytime I've needed to pair my Razr aside from the first time, I had to clear all pairing on the car for it work again.

debp1953

Reaction score
My HTC Droid DNA wont connect to make calls or play music with my Kia Sorrento. I only got the phone 2 wks ago and it worked at first but now I get Unfortunately com.android.phone has stopped working. The phone thinks its connected as does the car. If I say call John it will come back with call John at home and I will say yes and it will think its dialing - radio will read Active Call but no name will appear after a minute the radio comes back on and no call has been made. Help!