Bluetooth connection problems

nhinrichs

Reaction score
I have a Alpine INA W900 Stereo, Bluetooth/ Navigation system in my car. I previously had a Blackberry Storm 2 connected to the system for a hands free phone system in my car. The devices worked nicely together up until I switched to my new Droid X. After both myself and a car audio tech played around with it we were able to get the two paired and connected. However after turning the car off and on again the connection failed and we have not been able to reconnect the two again. I assume it may be a Droid problem as the Storm2 worked fine with the car unit for some time. The storm had no history of reconnection issues.
Help Please?

MailboxHead

Reaction score
I have a Jawbone Era. Connected to my TBolt with no problems, and connects to my Inc2 (work phone) no problems. However, whenever I connect it to my GS3 it drops. I'll turn it on, it will connect, and then about five seconds later it will drop. Sometimes if I push a button on the headset to check the battery time left, that will prompt it to reconnect, but other times I just have to wait it out. I've tried turning the headset on and off to see if that will force a connection, but no luck.

Note: I keep bluetooth turned off of my work phone unless I have a conference call, so I am doubtful that it's interfering with the connection.

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.