blue tooth help

sochsner

Reaction score
Trying to see if I can send some things to my sons phone through bluetooth. But on my phone I get paired but not connected? So what do I need to do to get it 'connected'

OP
S

sochsner

Reaction score
new to this site and not sure what I am doing so please forgive me if I am doing something wrong

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you explain what you are trying to send? I don't believe you can send things like documents or music files via bluetooth. A little detail please?

OP
S

sochsner

Reaction score
he was wanting a ring tone I had on my phone. And there is an option to share/send through bluetooth. but can't get my phone to connect...just says paired but not connected.

OP
S

sochsner

Reaction score
his phone does fine w/ hooking to mine though

djobitwan7

Reaction score
Bluetooth by itself doesn't transfer files. You both need an app like Bluetooth File Transfer in order to do that.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Bluetooth File Transfer is available on the market and will create a folder on your sd card. After transfer you will find the ringtone you transfered in that folder.

r0807

Reaction score
Trying to see if I can send some things to my sons phone through bluetooth. But on my phone I get paired but not connected? So what do I need to do to get it 'connected'

If youre paired you are golden. not connected means that there isnt a transfer of any sort happening at the time. To send files you would have to first, pair the devices which you already got done. Then find the file you want to send. menu>share>via bluetooth>select paired device from list. and voila

No external bluetooth app is needed.