What's new
DroidForums.net | Android Forum & News

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Ice Theme D-1 / Dink UD 3.0.1

T-N-T

Member
Theme Developer
This is a test Theme Let me Know If You Would Like Me to Further it please let me know so i dont wast time on it

Again Partnered With My Son Were Now T-N-T Themes

Will Theme More If People Like

Themed

Browser.apk

Contacts.apk

LatinIME.apk

Launcher pro v 8.3

Mms.apk

Phone.apk

Settings.apk

Systemui.apk

Framework-res.apk

wvwp6o.png

2gt2c90.png

2119n2f.png

317fig6.png

zr7q.png

n4zblh.png


Dinc Download

blue-ice-3.0.1-dinc.zip

D-1 Download

blue-ice-3.0.1-D1.zip

Please Report Any Bugs
 
Glad to see more themes showing up for 3.0.1
Thanks guys!

thank you i need response weather i should continue development of it or just do another if i continue ill do all the apks this was a test to get responses
 
Download 2 themes tonight. I'll be installing this tomorrow or the next day. Tested out Smurfed Out Theme 1st... I will give input

Swyped on my Droid, sent via Tapatalk. It's amazing what ones thumb can do!
 
Download 2 themes tonight. I'll be installing this tomorrow or the next day. Tested out Smurfed Out Theme 1st... I will give input

Swyped on my Droid, sent via Tapatalk. It's amazing what ones thumb can do!


Tell us how you like.
 
I'm very happy to see themes!! I love all of them please keep it up :-) I will always support and even donate!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
 
I'm trying to install this on my droid incredible but it gets up to the blue android loading screen and stays there. I didn't know if there was any certain way to download? Or if you could explain how to download in steps that would be greatly appreciated! Sorry if it's a stupid question
 
How do I run the ud 3.0.1? I know I'm on the beta fusion ice ROM is that the same? If not how can I get the one I need? Thanks in advance for your help!! :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
 
Well, I've flashed your theme.
I like the colors so far, but...
I think the battery is "too green" & "fat"
I also think the smoke in the notification bar distracts the icons.

This is a great start & I hope you keep going with it!
Thanks
 
This theme is awesome just one question though when I installed the theme it didn't install the wallpaper do you have a link for the wallpaper?
 
Well, I've flashed your theme.
I like the colors so far, but...
I think the battery is "too green" & "fat"
I also think the smoke in the notification bar distracts the icons.

This is a great start & I hope you keep going with it!
Thanks

This theme is awesome just one question though when I installed the theme it didn't install the wallpaper do you have a link for the wallpaper?

yea i will be adding blue icons for battery in next release i just wanted to see what ppl thought of it before i do more apks and so on

here is the wallpaper default_wallpaper.jpg
 
Back
Top