blacklist

badazz74

Reaction score
Ive only had my droid a little over a month and the first thing I did was rooted it and installed remix V.7 and it had a menu item in settings somewhere to add a phone number to blacklist, Ive used a few froyo roms since and now I am using froyo kangerade V1.0 and I can't seem to find it. Is it a different hack not included in new roms, how can i get it back.

OP
B

badazz74

Reaction score
I know there are apps but this one was built into the droids menu not an app I believe. If I recall you went to settings - call settings - blacklist and you added your numbers. I have extreme call blocker but when 2.2 came out it stop working, I emailed developer and he emailed me a beta but i can't get updates and it silence my phone for all callers even those not on my blacklist. What ever it was it was included in the custom rom and I would like to get it back.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
I know there are apps but this one was built into the droids menu not an app I believe. If I recall you went to settings - call settings - blacklist and you added your numbers. I have extreme call blocker but when 2.2 came out it stop working, I emailed developer and he emailed me a beta but i can't get updates and it silence my phone for all callers even those not on my blacklist. What ever it was it was included in the custom rom and I would like to get it back.

yes cyanogen built his into the settings. jrummy didnt add that to his froyo rom. if you were running a jrummy cyanogen remix you were running cyanogen mod beefed up to make it alot better for the user. untill jrummy adds it to the setting you will have to use an app.

OP
B

badazz74

Reaction score
Thanks for the info hopefully jrummy will add it to the new roms soon.