Blackberry Tour Owner - Looking to move to Droid

nuth88

Reaction score
Hello~

I own the BB Tour 9630, and it has been driving crazy since about 20 minutes after I got it, I text, browse, email, (Enterprise, yet my company does not support the Droid) and it is ok, but having come over from a Voyager, and being a Moto fan since the well before the Razer, or Krazr. I like the Qwerty keyboard, and will be lurking like mad, as my 30 days on this pos is over soon, and after I make a new change (30 day) I do not want to change again, (soon). Help me out, I can only get so much from spending hours in the Vzw store with the phone...

Thanks for the forum to Ramble....

Chris Karnuth
nuth88

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Heyas and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

here at droidforums! I hope you had a good time so far and will stay tuned with us! So, again another Voyager user...tell me ur experience as i heard only bad stuff from this phone!

Feel free to ask at any time for ur problems!

Greetz
Tigger

spirit20

Reaction score
I am a Tour owner as well and a HUGE BB fan so this is a big move for me. I like the openness of the android platform so I will give it a good 30 day run and see how it goes. Hoping its a good experience.

OP
N

nuth88

Reaction score
So, again another Voyager user...tell me ur experience as i heard only bad stuff from this phone!

Thanks! My Experiences with the BB or the Voyager? I loved the Voyager, other then being slow...Was very good to me....

The Tour? Meh....I want to toss it, but need to send it back!

Nuthman~

OP
N

nuth88

Reaction score
LoL ...toss it :D

I ment the voyager cuz i read so much threads about it beeing really bad!
But if it worked out for u....

;)

I may be in the Minority, but Dang, it was good to me! Loved the keyboard size, and calls were clear and everything worked great, yet I did not use it for Music or games, just business, Vzw Nav, and Texting (a ton). I gave the Old Unit to one of my daughters friends, and she has broken the flip door...I guess treat it right, and don't "Back Pocket" it, and (My Kid has gone thru 5 phones since I got my Voyager) it treated me just as well.

:p

But I'm Old....LOL!

Nuthman~