BlackBerry Storm user to Droid

ClayBonics

Reaction score
I had a BlackBerry Storm which I liked a lot. I recieved an offer from Verizon to upgrade early to the Droid. I was hesitant at first, however after reading and looking at review I went and got it. I am liking it so far. Somethings I definitly like better than my Storm others will take some getting used to buy overall so far I am happy with the switch. :motdroidhoriz:

Also I was very happy when I picked up my phone they just sot in the Verizon Shell Holster Combo which I had the same style for my Storm. I was an AWESOME case for my Storm and am happy that they have the same for the Droid (part # MOTA855HOC1 Sku# 738516339542)

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
!!! Welcome "ClayBonics" to DroidForums !!!

mot_droid_rubberized_swivel_holster.png

Nice looking case. I thought I would add the picture of it since you brought it up. We hope you enjoy your time in the forums. Great to have you here !!

bruteforce037

Reaction score
!!! Welcome "ClayBonics" to DroidForums !!!

mot_droid_rubberized_swivel_holster.png

Nice looking case. I thought I would add the picture of it since you brought it up. We hope you enjoy your time in the forums. Great to have you here !!

I had the same style case for my Storm, and currently for my Tour. I have one on order for the Droid. This style of case is AWESOME! Great protection, not overbearing and nice grip on the back of the phone.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Will it allow the phone rotate horizontal?

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ worthless:​

Good thing I added that picture here :p