Blackberry Mod trying the Droid

akosnitzky

Reaction score
Hello. I am a moderator on a very large Blackberry site. I am trying the Droid for the very first time. I look forward to learning from all of you.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you defect! :dancedroid:

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
akosnitzky

akosnitzky

Reaction score
We shall see. I spent 6 yrs with BB and 6 hrs with Droid. I am still struggling with what I consider basic items.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome aboard akosnitzky!!

Like guidot said...hopefully we'll see you defect from the BB : )

If you don't mind me asking what RIM device did/do you own? I owned the Tour for a bit then jumped on the Droid when it was released. I was a hardcore BB user too. I haven't looked back since. The Torch is a pretty nice device though.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you join us. What Droid do you have? Check the many sections by clicking the Forum tab above. Let us know how we can assist you.

Mike

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to DroidForums!! I came from BlackBerry and iPhone myself and am never looking back! That's no bash on them but, Android just fits me better. This community always has more to learn from, which makes me glad I made the switch! I never saw myself doing the things I'm doing and am planning on becoming a themer soon too! This community is amazing and always helpful! Some of the best have already commented on here! Enjoy your stay!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I see you guys are on your way to 7,777 too!! Let the race begin!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

OP
akosnitzky

akosnitzky

Reaction score
Welcome aboard akosnitzky!!

Like guidot said...hopefully we'll see you defect from the BB : )

If you don't mind me asking what RIM device did/do you own? I owned the Tour for a bit then jumped on the Droid when it was released. I was a hardcore BB user too. I haven't looked back since. The Torch is a pretty nice device though.

I was using the Bold 9650 - 6.0 OS

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid Community! To re-ask a question, which Droid are you using?

You can always make the phone your own, and if you do enjoy the Blackberry look, there are plenty of Blackberry themes out there for Home Replacements. Check out ADW Launcher in my sig.

OP
akosnitzky

akosnitzky

Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid Community! To re-ask a question, which Droid are you using?

You can always make the phone your own, and if you do enjoy the Blackberry look, there are plenty of Blackberry themes out there for Home Replacements. Check out ADW Launcher in my sig.

Thank you. I placed "Droid Pro" in my profile

Bilgediver

Reaction score

Thank you. I placed "Droid Pro" in my profile

-grin-

I suspected it was the Droid Pro, I just didn't want to say it.

OP
akosnitzky

akosnitzky

Reaction score
I am really like the device so far

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

OP
akosnitzky

akosnitzky

Reaction score
I intend to stay on board. If I leave it will because of the corporate e-mail issues which I posted in the Droid Pro section.