Blackberry Addict

ToastyZ71

Reaction score
So I think I need to wean myself off of my Blackberry addiction (have a Storm 1) ... and it's either Fruit or Andy this time around, so I thought i would drop in here and see what's happening over here on DroidForums!

dancedroid

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the DF. don't worry it'll be ok. Lol....I was that way too

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: no worries cause I am a former Storm 1 user myself. Very smooth transition and I now love the Android OS (linux). My D2 feels more more solid and is way more responsive. Hope you can your hands on an Droid and become an Android fan

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Storm 1 convert here as well. Except I left when the D1 was launched :)

All I can say, and it will be backed up by almost every other BB convert here is..... YOU'LL NEVER LOOK BACK!

Granted there are those who Android isn't for (in coming from a BB) but the majority of users see a whole new world with Android.

Definitely take the time and go play with some of the devices in store, and certainly try to get hold of a friend's and give it a try.

There is a learning curve, but the rewards are oh so sweet :)

Enjoy the forums!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
can't agree more....no turning back

Storm 1 convert here as well. Except I left when the D1 was launched :)

All I can say, and it will be backed up by almost every other BB convert here is..... YOU'LL NEVER LOOK BACK!

Granted there are those who Android isn't for (in coming from a BB) but the majority of users see a whole new world with Android.

Definitely take the time and go play with some of the devices in store, and certainly try to get hold of a friend's and give it a try.

There is a learning curve, but the rewards are oh so sweet :)

Enjoy the forums!

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

OP
T

ToastyZ71

Reaction score
The one thing that I know I will miss is IMAP Idle support for non-gmail accounts.

other than that, it's about finding a full touch screen phone i like. don't care for the D1 or D2 keyboards.