black screen

shortie43506

Reaction score
I have had a reoccurring issue with my background turning black.I only seem to notice it when I text a lot. When my notification light blinks and I hit the power button or home button and swipe my background will show up black. I have changed backgrounds and it still happens. Anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions?

Thanks

apl3

Reaction score
Ok here is the problem my Razr touchscreen sometimes goes black, the capacitive buttons will be active ie white. The only way I can get it to work is to do a hard reset. The phone has bee mysteriously rebooting a few times. I am running the rom rage v3.3 if that makes a difference. Verizon wants me to put my phone in safe mode and have me run it that way for a while. The phone seems to be doing this odd behavior every couple of months. Any opinions.

Soccerref12

Reaction score
Possibly a memory issue? Try downloading Clean Master from the Play store. It is a really cool app that keeps your device running smooth. You might also look at flashing Blood Rage ROM. It is much newer than Rage 3.3 (which is no longer supported). Blood Rage has Clean Master built in to it.