Black Market iPhone 6 Lines Show the Sleazy Side of iPhone 6 Fanaticism

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
The majority of people don't need the power of Android in their daily lives. The iPhone fits the bill perfectly for those that are in a position to afford tech, but fell behind by not embracing the tech race. That will change however. Once the generations that grew up without tech are gone a more tech savvy generation will replace them.

For myself, iOS is boring. A fancy wallpaper just doesn't cut it when it comes to satisfying my mobile experience. For others though it seems to suffice.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You mean to tell me if I went to their store to buy top of the line macbook pro for $3k and was going to pay cash, they would deny me sale? That would be pretty stupid from business point of view.
There was a point in time where Apple stopped accepting cash for the "safety of their staff and customers". Honestly, it makes sense. Could you imagine how much cash would've been in that NYC line alone?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
For myself, iOS is boring. A fancy wallpaper just doesn't cut it when it comes to satisfying my mobile experience. For others though it seems to suffice.

Like with widgets, my friends say "so....I just launch this app and it does the same thing". That's the POINT - I don't have to launch anything the info I need is just right there. Not to mention the fact with 200+ apps on a phone, you not only have to remember which app has the info you need you then have to find it to launch it.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dont see a problem either. Scalping is a lil different because the concert, show will be over in a matter of hours.

This is about ppl not being patient for a device that can be bought at numerous places at a later time or date. And has longer lasting value than a show. Tickets can be bought cheaper if one knew where to look and what to look for and when to look.

This is not the same as ticket scalping.

Apple doesnt need to look at anything. Impatient ppl are impatient ppl. All Apple can really do downplay their brand, dont make it seem like you have to have one....but thats not going to happen....lol

Ppl wait in line for video games, game consoles, shoes......I dont see the uproar over that. Ppl could probably do the same thing in those cases...and I think some have.

Last edited:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I wait in line to buy food.