Black Friday Sales?

OP
missegg

missegg

Reaction score
Nope, I'm on the east side, hanging with Jack Rabbit at SDSU. I think I'll go into the store Friday and talk to them...and play with a Droid. Maybe if I drool enough they'll give it to me.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
Yea, that's the plan now. I called Verizon the other day and they said to wait to change it. They also said I would have to wait until Dec 2 and that they couldn't bump up my NE2. Oh well.

I almost ended up in El Paso, but then my boyfriend got work in Cruces. I've been craving some good green chili enchiladas and a margarita to wash them down with though.

They won't bump your NE2 credit, but if you want to stomach the credit youc an still get Annual Upgrade pricing at the subsidized 199. Sure you don't get your free money and it is really only 2 months away, but for 2 months of not using my storm I'd suck up the loss...

OP
missegg

missegg

Reaction score
I'm a poor POOR college student, I can wait a month to save some money. I've fought it out with my Pearl, and we're back on speaking terms for now, so we'll see.

MeTexanVT

Reaction score
Verizon charges $20 to upgrade (early) before your NE2. Best Buy will have The Droid for $149 on Black Friday, and you can reserve one now and pick on Friday, but they are not authorized to upgrade before your NE2, only official Verizon stores can do that :( Its a catch-22.

checker555

Reaction score
If you wait for your NE2, you'll get it for $99. I don't think you'll beat that any other way. I just got mine with my NE2 yesterday. I tried to talk my way into an early NE2 upgrade when they came out, but no one at Verizon would go for it. :( So I did wait 2 weeks and saved $100. Worth it!

nightwaves

Reaction score
The $49 Droid

I paid $49 opening week via the website I stated previously.