Bionic? Why bother.

therock

Reaction score
What is the release date looking like for the SUPER BIONIC MONSTER PHONE?
Anybody got a crystal ball?

Thx for the flame, theres just so many well informed people that have heard or know of rumors trying to get more info from them not flamers.

Not flaming but you pop in here and ask a question like that its obvious you have not read a single line in this thread or anywhere else on the world wide Webb. NO ONE KNOWS!

I hate "Use the Search" police but geesh guy? And its all in fun. Don't be thinned skinned here because they like em that way.
Heh!

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty well known that there's no solid release date info.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

illmatic636

Reaction score
Well, I guess whoever is left after the rapture this Saturday can continue to wait. I'm going down with my OG Droid.

lol

Import roller

Reaction score
And the wait continues. I just need to see if its going to be that much better than the tb. My droid 1 has been acting up a lot lately and it's getting really annoying.

Sent from my Droid 1 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Well, I guess whoever is left after the rapture this Saturday can continue to wait. I'm going down with my OG Droid.

lol
Ill give em credit-they've done a good job of promoting it.Im ready-r u?:icon_ banana:

We all know that thunder and lightning are created from God and anything bionic is man made to simulate God's design. So the way I see it, the Thunderbolt owners will be gone this weekend while those waiting for a Bionic will be left to fight the demons for their souls! :icon_evil:

corymcnutt

Reaction score

lol
Ill give em credit-they've done a good job of promoting it.Im ready-r u?:icon_ banana:

We all know that thunder and lightning are created from God and anything bionic is man made to simulate God's design. So the way I see it, the Thunderbolt owners will be gone this weekend while those waiting for a Bionic will be left to fight the demons for their souls! :icon_evil:
That was deep!

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

That was deep!
he came STRONG with that 1!!!!

Reaction score

lol

Thank god... I cant wait. Those stereotypical bolt owners are always trying to justify their purchase whilst shadowing the true reason of their inability to hold off for the better product : )dancedroid

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thank god... I cant wait. Those stereotypical bolt owners are always trying to justify their purchase whilst shadowing the true reason of their inability to hold off for the better product : )dancedroid
Yeah!What he said!!Lol!!! :cool:

Reaction score
Every time a Verizon customer activates a Thunderbolt an angel gets its wings!

Also, I need to clarify my earlier statement. You'll need to fight demons and iPhans for your soul!

Last edited:

Apollox1965

Reaction score
Thank god... I cant wait. Those stereotypical bolt owners are always trying to justify their purchase whilst shadowing the true reason of their inability to hold off for the better product

what makes you think the bionic will be so superior to the Tbolt the first bionic failed and the the second one still has problems. the Tbolt is a solid phone with root and a little tweaking runs like a champ, i was gonna wait for the bionic but theres to many problems with it O BTW enjoy your bionic with a tiered plan