Bionic Safestrap Help Please!

mrgreennnn

Reaction score
Okay I need a little help. I uninstalled bootstrap and got safestrap (1.07), wiped data/cache, format/ system and then tried to install a ROM (Eclipse 2.2 Bionic)..I'm on .902 and am not sure where I went wrong. The error message is E:Can't open /emmc/Download/Bionic-Eclipse-v2.2.zip (bad) Installation aborted.

Any help is appreciated

/firsttimeprobz

Lownignitus

Reaction score
Okay I need a little help. I uninstalled bootstrap and got safestrap (1.07), wiped data/cache, format/ system and then tried to install a ROM (Eclipse 2.2 Bionic)..I'm on .902 and am not sure where I went wrong. The error message is E:Can't open /emmc/Download/Bionic-Eclipse-v2.2.zip (bad) Installation aborted.

Any help is appreciated

/firsttimeprobz

Your eclipse file is corrupted. Switch back to unsafe from safe. Redownload the zip on your computer and the put it in your SD card with your USB cable. Switch back to safe and try again

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Crash1701

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with the same setup. (Bionic, safestrap v1.07, eclipse v2.2) I wipe date, cache, and dalvik cache, then set in safe mode, then install eclipse from sdcard. I then have to reboot and the eclipse loading screen stays in a loop. Any suggestions? Thanks

Crash1701

Reaction score
That is supposed to read wipe datA. It includes the system. I tried downloading a new Eclipse v2.2 file as well and I still have the same problem. Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Lownignitus

Reaction score
System should be under format

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Lownignitus

Reaction score
That's right. Sigh I almost have to root again just so I can remember things. Tired of waiting for the soak

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
Personally, I don't know why you'd want to do a soak test anyways. It would be a OTA shortly after the soak anyways. And if its not, there is something wrong with the build. So you wouldn't want to be on it anyways.

Crash1701

Reaction score
I placed a new Eclipse v2.2 zip on the external sdcard. Wiped data, cache, dalvik, and system format then turn on safe mode and install eclipse.zip. This still places me in an Eclipse start up boot loop. Driving me crazy!!!! :mad:

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
If I'm reading your post correctly, your doing it out of order. You need to enable safe mode first, wipe data/cache and system and then install the zip.