Bionic Questions

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am setting everything up. I see that the old news/weather application I used is not there... does anyone else use this? Is there better?

I bought BeWeather and I don't see any Widgets.

What file on my SD card contains my music so I can move it over? I can't seem to find it.

Is there any way to get it to stop dimming when you are not actively using it? It gets annoying.

Renae

Reaction score
I personally like weather bug elite. I like the radar it has.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ConqSoft

Reaction score
There's a new Weather widget that comes with it. It's ok, and is comparable to the old "News and Weather" widget if you just want something small with a light footprint.

phillyphill39

Reaction score
i use fancy widget pro ( got it free from amazon they have daily free apps) it shows me the time and weather but no news.

As far as your music you would just have to plug up the phone into your computer with the sd card it, make sure you check mass storage mode and look for the folder with your music in it. Or you can use the my files application on your phone, or use the music app and it should automatically detect it.

I just got mine so i'm still setting it up, i came from the thunderbolt and its a huge difference.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I coped my whole SD card to my computer - I just need to know what to move to the new SD card...

phillyphill39

Reaction score
so if you just want your music, you're going to need to look for it manually. you may have named the folder music or something like that. if you cant find it, did your phone have internal memory maybe its still there?

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't want all the garbage that's accumulated over the years - I want something clean.