Bionic Power On Button ?

OP
cebosound

cebosound

Reaction score
Alright, So after having some fun Rom'ing my DX. I decided to take it too the next level. Now both of my phones (Bionic and DX) are running the latest Liberty ROm. I absolutely love it. It seems to work very well. I am sure eventually I will try other roms, but for now this is the one for me.

Thanks for the help guys :)

fatpomp

Reaction score
Alright, So after having some fun Rom'ing my DX. I decided to take it too the next level. Now both of my phones (Bionic and DX) are running the latest Liberty ROm. I absolutely love it. It seems to work very well. I am sure eventually I will try other roms, but for now this is the one for me.

Thanks for the help guys :)

Cool! Glad you got all figured out:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
cebosound

cebosound

Reaction score
Cool! Glad you got all figured out:)

Hey have you tried Liberty before? how does the one your running compare? ( [k]in3tx with the ics tpax )

fatpomp

Reaction score
Hey have you tried Liberty before? how does the one your running compare? ( [k]in3tx with the ics tpax )

I ran one of the early test builds of liberty for the bionic but I haven't used it since then. I ran one of the first builds they had on my dx a long time ago and I remember it being pretty good. I've been using the [k]in3tx rom lately because I like all options you have with it. For example I like using some of the blur stuff and I don't know if liberty has the option of add some back in or not but last time I used it it was really stripped and was more aosp. Both are good roms just different options. Eclipse is a good one too its similar to liberty.

OP
cebosound

cebosound

Reaction score
Cool. thanks for the info.

By the way, I still want to change my "Volume Up" button to be my power on button when in sleep mode. .... I haven't tried that ap you mentioned, but is their any other way to do it with out paying a few bucks. I was trying to see if Liberty had a customization option; and though they do have tons of customization options, i didn't find that option. .... ?

fatpomp

Reaction score
Cool. thanks for the info.

By the way, I still want to change my "Volume Up" button to be my power on button when in sleep mode. .... I haven't tried that ap you mentioned, but is their any other way to do it with out paying a few bucks. I was trying to see if Liberty had a customization option; and though they do have tons of customization options, i didn't find that option. .... ?

I'm not sure if there is another way or another app that has that feature. Widgetlocker is the only one I know of.