Bionic or ipod touch

TBOLT132

Reaction score
I have a TB and thinking about getting the Bionic when it comes out. Will it be a lot different or is it better to just keep my TB. Then I will buy a ipod touch. I'm gonna buy one or the other not sure which to get?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
I would not get any apple products anytime soon. You don't need it. Androids have more memory anyway

thelopenator

Reaction score
dude not even a question. and if youre considering a apple product..well..youre in the wrong forum.

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I cannot wait for the bionic.. I'm in Vegas now and my phone has be3n dying in 7 hours.. I hate this piece of garbage

kookk

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy either. The TB is still more than capable of anything I need to do and I have fantastic battery life. (Usually get 20 hours)

The only reason I'd get an iPod is to play games with my iPhone friends but I don't think just games is worth he money

Sent from my cyanobolt

nikecar

Reaction score
i gave my new ipod to my wife and kids when I got my DInc2. No use carrying two things in my pocket. I may not have some of the same games, but having an ipod and phone in your pocket is just plan uber-nerd.

Reaction score
Bionic. Why would you even consider an i**** product?

sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
[ROM] CM7 RC 1.6.1
[Kernel] Protekk 2.6.35.14
Waiting for the Vigor...

Rhino94

Reaction score
My suggestion is save your money. There will be another and another and another that will catch your eye but the longer you wait the more they will improve the phones. So I would just hold into the thunderbolt unless you have to get something then I would say wait for the HTC vigor.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums