Bionic not communicating with pc, can't root or use rsd lite

deduct

Reaction score
rocketsaucev2 said:
Woo! Time to flash some roms!

Congrats. There are some great roms for the ics bionic right now. I am really enjoying rag3 rom with the razor m circle widget/ launcher on top of that. Have fun flashing.

coma73

Reaction score
hey guys i have a similar problem, i hope this is a place i can get some help. I would be very greatful. i had the droid running 4.04 ota. got root access and tried flashing a cm9 rom, and when i rebooted i got stuck at the cm9 screen. After attempting to reboot to recovery i eventually stopped getting to the cm9 screen and now im in a new situation,

when i plug into pc i get the white light of death.
when i plug into wall i get the motorola logo.
i can get into flashboot, bye holing buttons, then plugging into wall socket, i then can plug it into pc, and it says usb connected. but rsb doesnt recognize it.
also my battery will not charge while in the phone. i actually hand wired it in attempts to restore. which seems to work, getting a charge, but it will still not power on unless plugged into wall socket.

ldubs

Reaction score
I replied in another thread. Your battery is dead. Need to either take it to a vzw store and ask them to charge it, or buy or borrow another battery. Nothing will flash until battery is charged. And make sure you have the latest Motorola USB drivers too b

sent from my icy bionic