Bionic issues

zetachi

Reaction score
Long story short. My Bionic is on the fritz. Started off by trying to uninstall Bootstrap and install Safestrap and it went to hell from there. End story I've FXZ'd back to 902 a number of times, taken the OTA to 905 and updated to ICS several times. I've factory reset, wiped internal and SD cards, swapped batteries and SD cards all to no avail.

Here is my current state. ICS stock can't seem to hold root. (rooted at 905 and then updated to ICS used Motofail, Pete's and 1-click exploit) Wifi won't turn on (starts and then errors out), won't go into dock mode either in Car dock or desk top dock.

Does anyone know if there is any relation between wifi and the usb port? Is it possible that its somehow damaged? Might have to go back to .905 stock unrooted and bring it to Verizon. I purchased from Costco back in Nov 2011. Should still be under warranty correct? I've also got assurion but would rather not pay for replacement.

I'm in the process of FXZ'ing back to .902 and seeing if all the issues are still there.

Any suggestions? This is the 3rd day of this fiasco and I'm about done:angry:

Thanks

Z

OP
zetachi

zetachi

Reaction score
Well back to .902 and the issues still persist. No wifi and no dock mode. The Bionic does charge and the charge indicator does show up so not sure why it won't go into dock mode and why wifi wont work. Don't know if the 2 are related. Guess it's to Verizon I go:angry: