Bionic has Started Running Slow/Apps Not Responding within last 5-6 days...

Disturbed0Ne

Reaction score
I realize these types of threads are dime a dozen on most boards but I figured I would ask for help anyway.

Within the last week or so; my phone has started acting up; its OS is up to date and it isn't rooted (not sure what this is/how to do it...).

App wise; my only "recent" apps would be swapping out simple calender--->Cal, and then on taking advise from another board I downloaded one of the "sweeper/cleaner" apps which has since been deleted.

The phone is...tempermental, I've had it run without issue for a few hours and then all of a sudden Browser/FB/Tweetcaster will start to Not Respond over and over again.

I've been told that I should wipe the cache...

I do the volume +/- power restart, system recovery. As per most guidelines; I see the droid with the exclamation point pop up, and at this point I press volume +/_ simultaneously but nothing happens...

Any and all help would be appreciated.

-0Ne

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I feel your pain. My Bionic is the same way. I tried several suggestions. Nothing worked. I finally did a Factory Data Reset from the settings/about phone menu. It cleared every thing up and it ran smooth for about 2 months. But now it has returned to a slooooooooooooooooooooow crawl. I have until March for an upgrade, can't wait! Now do I go through the pain of FDR or the pain of everyday sloooooooooooooooooooooow?