Reaction score
I don't see it in my apps either

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I never have or never would use FM. I pay for SiriusXM so I'm using that all of the time!

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I never have or never would use FM. I pay for SiriusXM so I'm using that all of the time!

You leave us cheap folks alone!!! I used to pay for Sirius satellite radio (before they merged) and it was just too damn expensive. It would be awesome if the Nex had an FM tuner in it.

rumblee1

Reaction score
I've had the bionic since day one, I can't find an fm radio anywhere. What am I missing?

JeffDenver

Reaction score
This would have been the perfect phone if it had a low power AM radio. FM is for music and I have that loaded already. AM is for streaming local info. Streaming it over wireless ip takes too much power.
THIS!!

Man, I would have killed for an AM radio a few years ago. I ended up having to actually buy a seaprate radio, heh heh. Maybe we are just demanding too much from our phones. But I cant imagine that an AM/FM radio would take up much space or cost anything.

welsalex

Reaction score
I also had no bundled app. In the market grab "Spirit FM FREE" Once installed go into the apps settings and set it for motorola. Then have headphones plugged in to serve as an antenna. You can choose output as speaker even with headphones plugged in.

Sent from my Droid BIONIC via DroidForums

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I use the FM Radio on my DX to listen to the MRN broadcasts when we go to NASCAR races. Much easier than bringing headsets.

wseyller

Reaction score
I could care less of the built in fm radio. With tune in radio app i can stream most any local station and stations around the country. To me its like having an 8 track player installed next to my cd/mp3 player in my vehicle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

zirkdog

Reaction score
FM Radio=Free
Streaming Music =$$$/Data.

Hence why i believe they stopped including FM rafios as a standard feature. They don't have any way to make money off of it.

djspy

Reaction score
I've searched on my RAZR and can't find the FM Radio ??

EDIT: I think I misunderstood the tittle of the post. You're saying only the Bionic has it.

Last edited:

debdroid1a

Reaction score
FM Radio=Free
Streaming Music =$$$/Data.

Hence why i believe they stopped including FM rafios as a standard feature. They don't have any way to make money off of it.

People stopped doing it because apple doesn't do it and stopped after putting in their first ipod. And yes, Apple did it because it would make them money. But everyone else just used their idea of not including it. Of course there were some that still put it in. My Sansa Fuze MP3 had it.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums