Bionic Gallery?

eap369

Reaction score
any one know if you can hide pics completely from the stock gallery app finding them? i tried quickpic and is says once you hide the folder no other app should be able to find them but the stock gallery still pulls them up. also can you creat your own albums on gallery?

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Eap,

You can create subfolders (galleries) in the stock ap, but you cannot import or place subfolders on your sd card (internal or ext) and have the stock gallery app find and create the structure. Some of us are using the older 3d Gallery app, in the market. There have been a few threads with other gallery options if you want to try others.

As to the pic's, I would try placing the .nomedia file in locations of the pictures you want to hide, to see if that works. It seems to work for me in keeping album thumbs etc. from showing up where I do not want them.

Craig

portermac

Reaction score
There are plenty of apps to hide pics and videos in the market. I use kii safe. You make a password to get into the app.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wseyller

Reaction score
Creat a folder and rename it with a period at the beginning of the folder name. It will act as a hidden directory. You would need to use a file manager to view the contents.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Infiniti87

Reaction score
I use photo vault

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.