Bionic commercial on tv

devils3023

Reaction score
Saw it last night on FOX during Simpons and again during Cleveland Show...Definitely says "9.08.11" at the end. dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid Will be at Costco before they open on thurs for my free accessory bundle. :)

OP
P
Reaction score
Yep going to costco too.. And my friend said you have 90 days to return phones there if you don't like them. Not sure if that's true

TeeX

Reaction score
Just left my local Verizon store and they had a Bionic. I got to play with it for a few minutes and it is beautiful. Thursday baby!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

really odd how some stores have this already, and some stores don't. I talked to a guy at my local store. He said they didn't have it (unlikely), but they weren't allowed to put something out anyway - it would dissuade people from buying current in-store stock and just waiting for the Bionic to drop.

Nealius

Reaction score
its a bada$$ commercial. I wasnt expecting it to be the bionic commercial. I saw it on Hulu the other day.

jugstats

Reaction score
I finally got to see it when my wife changed the channel to HGTV and it was the first commercial, I had to rewind and watch it again. I am so ready for 9/8/11!!!

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

J

JriderG

Its crazy how marketing is so successful with a certain part of the population.

Reaction score
I kind of weazled my way into getting him to let me see it. I told him another Verizon store told me it was not shipping or has a release date and he wanted to prove he was right so he pulled one out and I just snatched out from his hands.... lol

Wirelessadvocate

Reaction score
CostCo Return Policy

Yep going to costco too.. And my friend said you have 90 days to return phones there if you don't like them. Not sure if that's true

Unfortunately the return policy at Costco is 14 days to try is if you don't like is bring it back( 14 days is pre Verizon for third party kiosk.) After day 14 you will be assed an early termination fee. now with in the first 30 days is there is a manufacturer issues bring it to them they will try and trouble shoot it if they can't fix it they will replace it with another new device.

Hopefully this will help

burn

Reaction score
Unfortunately the return policy at Costco is 14 days to try is if you don't like is bring it back( 14 days is pre Verizon for third party kiosk.) After day 14 you will be assed an early termination fee. now with in the first 30 days is there is a manufacturer issues bring it to them they will try and trouble shoot it if they can't fix it they will replace it with another new device.

Hopefully this will help

Do you have any support for that 14 day return policy? States here that there is 90 day return policy for cell phones

Costco Concierge Electronics Return Policy