Bionic case that fits in Motorola Car Dock?

Peasant_Warrior

Reaction score
Hey there - got an Empire rubberized case for my Droid Bionic, but it is too giant for the Motorola Vehicle Navigation Dock that I have. If I squeeze on the device while it's in the dock then it will lock in, but otherwise I'm SOL. Anyone have recommendations for cases that are thin enough to be compatible with the dock? This particular case is a little tricky to pop on and off constantly so I'm hoping to find something that is more conducive.

Thanks!!

steeletown

Reaction score
I have Verizon's hard shell belt case, it fits in the car dock .

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

erich93063

Reaction score
The car dock has a removable spacer. You will see that you can pop this spacer out and then that will give you more room for your bionic that has a case.

OP
P

Peasant_Warrior

Reaction score
Yeah, I've done it without the spacer in and the case I have is still too thick around the edges. Seems I'll have to get a hard shell case with no lining...

The car dock has a removable spacer. You will see that you can pop this spacer out and then that will give you more room for your bionic that has a case.

michal89

Reaction score
Re:

Droid video are a awesome video. This is a nice post and information posting related here. Keep it up.!