Bionic bootstrap not working

krazyace38

Reaction score
Anyone have problems getting bionic bootstrapper to boot into cwm I am having problems getting it to work any help would be appreciated

Sent from my DROID BIONIC ( ICS 232) using Droid Forums

jp1044

Reaction score
krazyace38 said:
Anyone have problems getting bionic bootstrapper to boot into cwm I am having problems getting it to work any help would be appreciated

First of all, if you are on the .232 ics leak you need to be using safestrap 2.0. Also, where are you having problems? Problems installing? Problems booting?

OP
krazyace38

krazyace38

Reaction score
jp1044 said:
First of all, if you are on the .232 ics leak you need to be using safestrap 2.0. Also, where are you having problems? Problems installing? Problems booting?

Thanks for responding I have done everything i could do to fix it I've had a developer helping me try to figure it out but I think I'm going to fxz and reinstall ics

jp1044

Reaction score
krazyace38 said:
Thanks for responding I have done everything i could do to fix it I've had a developer helping me try to figure it out but I think I'm going to fxz and reinstall ics

When in doubt, FXZ!! :D

OP
krazyace38

krazyace38

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's help

OP
krazyace38

krazyace38

Reaction score
Got it working without fxz I cleared out my internal memory and it finally booted into cwm that was the only trick up my sleeve I had left ;)

josh1980

Reaction score

You sent that from your phone. Notice how your phone started behaving when you threatened it? :biggrin:

elvin7

Reaction score
Got it working without fxz I cleared out my internal memory and it finally booted into cwm that was the only trick up my sleeve I had left ;)

Hi, having the same problem as you in your post above. Would you be so kind as to explain the steps you took to clear out your internal memory please? Desperate as you were :(

Thanks!