Bigger font?

thedefectkid

Reaction score
Yep download the App SpareParts from the Android Market and you'll see you can change the size of your font! And Yes the app is free!

loboblanco

Reaction score
Spareparts doesn't work for that, I don't know why people keep saying to use it. Right now there is no way to change the font size in Text or Email. Google/Motorola needs to fix this. Not only are Blackberry and iphone users used to being able to enlarge their font, but my wife's cheap Envy can do it.

iknewit

Reaction score
Larger fonts please

font size is a BIG drawback on this phone. not just text and email....how about everything else, particularly the contact screens. i mean the phone numbers on the contact info screen is silly small....microscopic. cendant fonts are ok for texts but thats it. is htc or verizon listening?? OS need larger FONT for all system functions.
lots of open screen space would easily accomodate larger font. probably the only thing i hate about this phone other than virtual keyboard not great with my fat sauage fingers.

CBLJazz

Reaction score
i don't see well and constantly deal with this issue.
spare parts doesn't work
in handcent settings make the fontsize larger chose ADDITIONAL FONT PACKAGE and FONT SIZE

elliotpooh

Reaction score
contactss people text

Any way on contacts "people" 2 make text larger..I did it on messages but how on contacts