Bettercut - Icon Packs?

bodean

Reaction score
Most of the icon packs on the marketplace say you need OPEN HOME - Full or Bettercut.

So I am assuming i can use either to get the icons? I ask because I am going to purchase Bettercut and NOT openhome.

phone

Reaction score
Most of the icon packs on the marketplace say you need OPEN HOME - Full or Bettercut.

So I am assuming i can use either to get the icons? I ask because I am going to purchase Bettercut and NOT openhome.

I've not used OpenHome but I believe you're correct. I use Bettercut and the Bettercut icons.

bluedust

Reaction score

I've not used OpenHome but I believe you're correct. I use Bettercut and the Bettercut icons.

Yeah you only need one or the other, be prepared though, Better Cut will take over your life until you're finally satisfied.

bluedust

Reaction score
Is bettercut much better than anycut?

I've never used Anycut so I can't say anything about it, but with Better Cut you can make custom icons and links to everything, well almost everything. Websites, contacts, scripts.. anything.

All my icons are custom and it makes it look pretty badass. just time consuming.

HeroNova

Reaction score
I downloaded anycut because it was the free one. But I could not figure out how to use it.

I just bought bettercut anyway. The custom icons look really good.