Better Cut

taypotts

Reaction score
I just downloaded better cut and was wondering what icon packs everyone has found works best for the Droid? Like what icons look for real. There are a lot of the packs that kinda cut off the right side a lil bit. TIA

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
anyone have any suggestions? Any icon pack at all?

Varking

Reaction score
I will download this later today and get back to you on this either tomorrow or Saturday.

Gracen

Reaction score
The "ibox" icons look amazing on the Droid, very high rez - there are 3 separate packs, the 3rd pack actually has the best icons, imo. If you prefer rounded to square, the "Glared" icon set is really nice as well. Sorry I don't have any links, no time to dig them up right now.

zeira

Reaction score
Stupid question, but what does Better Cut allow you to do? DxTop already allows me to change icons for apps on the home screen, what else would I be able to do with this app? I couldn't really figure it out from the description. Thanks!

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
well it basically just changes your icons around when you don't won't the full overhaul of dxTop. I'm using Panda Home right now and you can use the icon packs! I'm going to take some pics soon