[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X

You flash it on GB. In the description it says .602 but I am going to try it on .605 when my battery is charged. Check out the thread I posted in the Chevy-X section, I do not want to keep hijacking this thread for it.

Did it flash ok?

Man this thread is dead lol.

You said it. On the positive side, have had no issues at all with CM7.1 so no need to post questions/problems. The thing is running like a charm....

You said it. On the positive side, have had no issues at all with CM7.1 so no need to post questions/problems. The thing is running like a charm....

Is anybody here still running the official CM7? Pretty much everybody I have seen is on CM7GB...

Boot Manager

I am. I never made the jump to GB but I have good battery life and very fast performance. Besides, I'm likely going to be getting the Nexus soon and at this point, if it ain't broke....

I am. I never made the jump to GB but I have good battery life and very fast performance. Besides, I'm likely going to be getting the Nexus soon and at this point, if it ain't broke....

I hear ya. I really like the GB kernel one because I can use GB ROMs and don't have to worry about sbf or anything. Not to mention battery has been better for me

Boot Manager

Wow, still on the froyo kernel huh?

Can i install the latest build #135 over liberty 3 after wiping or would i have to sbf first? i am on gingerbread .605

Can i install the latest build #135 over liberty 3 after wiping or would i have to sbf first? i am on gingerbread .605
No sir you would end up with a boot loop, what you want is revnumbers cm4dx gb located in ROM toolbox (in the market) the newest build is 1021b I believe

The 135 is a 2nd init build for the froyo kernel

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

thanks bro...im downloading that now ...any special install instructions? i have the google apps too so i should be all set

thanks bro...im downloading that now ...any special install instructions? i have the google apps too so i should be all set
Just flash as you would any other ROM wipe data wipe cache wipe dalvik cache

DO NOT try to flash from anywhere other then CWM recovery, I personally never have luck with that

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Back