[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X

Actually they are in room manager I think they got added the day street they were added to room toolbox...under revs folder cm for dx d2 and d2g

Sent from my DROIDX

Actually they are in room manager I think they got added the day street they were added to room toolbox...under revs folder cm for dx d2 and d2g

Sent from my DROIDX

I stand corrected. Strange he only mentions to get them in ROM Toolbox in his thread on RW. Never even thought to look in ROM Manager since he never mentioned it. Oh well.

i take it i have to the gb/ 605 version before flawhing im on the cm7 froyo.

i stand corrected. Strange he only mentions to get them in rom toolbox in his thread on rw. Never even thought to look in rom manager since he never mentioned it. Oh well.

quote revnumbers i've pulled the dx build from rom manager for the time being, until i figure out why it's not installing correctly... There's definitely an issue somewhere lol

rev[/quote]

cm4dx-gb

Nope they are not in ROM Manager. But they are in jrummy's ROM Toolbox.

Do you apply the nightly builds using jrummy's ROM Toolbox? Am I given the option to wipe data and cache? I'd just as soon not have to reinstall everything

Thanks
Monty

You can download from ROM Toolbox but don't install or you'll get an error. It does give you the wipe options... but doesn't yet actually work. Just flash it in clockwork.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Like animal said you need to install using recovery. And you shouldn't have to completely wipe. Just clear CM settings data and wipe cache. Then just flash it and you should be good to go.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

Has anyone noticed any problems with their wifi since updating over the last couple of days? Mine will no longer connect to any networks. On the rare occasion it does, it last only a second, and then the network cannot be found. Even when right next to the router.

Thanks!

Vinnie

Yes. But not quite that bad. Sometimes mine disconnects and I need to manual reconnect it.

I have no problem connecting to my WEP-secured home network in my house, but when I get to work, I can't get it to connect to the WPA2-secured network. Very odd. There's also an open "guest" wireless network I can't connect to either, but at home it'll connect instantly.

Even though I've got Swiftkey X selected as default, it's using the stock keyboard. Anyone know how I can switch this?

You have to reboot, the new nightly fixes this though. #106 I've been able to switch it without rebooting on this nightly.

Even though I've got Swiftkey X selected as default, it's using the stock keyboard. Anyone know how I can switch this?

Sent from my DROIDX

Hmm, rebooted twice and nothing. I'm on .602 CM7GB, does that matter?

Did you enable it and then select it by long pressing in a text field? I have been have been able to switch keyboards on cm7gb no problem.

Back