Best VPN Deal for 2019

nancyusa

Reaction score
PureVPN is offering the best VPN discount on this New Year Eve.

Available option:

5-Years $1.32/m - Save 88%

Source: The Best Lifetime VPN 2018

A few things to mention:

· 300,000+ IPs and 2000+ servers in 141+ countries

· 5 Multi-logins

· Unblock Streaming Services from Anywhere!

· No Log Policy

· Top-Notch VPN Apps

· P2P optimized special servers

· OpenVPN (TCP and UDP), PPTP, L2TP, SSTP, IKEv2!

· 7-days money back policy

· 24/7 customer support!

Rosser25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
O+ Compact Pro
What other VPN service is reliable out there? We need one that has a PC version, too. We will be working on my younger brother's PC right after we finished installing the brake kit, *******and rear bumper on my truck. He will be doing some school research and will be playing some games as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Purevpn is puregarbge.

LOL. Congrats on helping some people out. For some reason, these VPN spam posts keep popping up.

I use private internet access - the chrome/firefox plugin is very good. But that will only encrypt your browser traffic. The full Windows install to be always-on for all traffic is easy and pretty reliable, other than for some reason there are not site-specific exceptions (which the browser add-ons allow).

The ability to white list sites is key. I've found, more and more, that shopping/banking/travel sites do not like VPN's. It's annoying to have to disable/re-enable the VPN.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
PureVPN has claimed they don't log, but has since been invalidated.

Pure Lies: PureVPN's "No Logs" Claims Invalidated By Recent FBI Case | Golden Frog

In addition, they were temporarily banned from even posting on Reddit for it.

I use a United States based VPN, TorGuard, which they don't recommend, but if they don't log, they don't log. You can always trust a good Switzerland based VPN, such as NordVPN. They're just a little more pricey.

Sarek

Reaction score
  • TunnelBear VPN.
  • Avira Phantom VPN.
  • Globus Free VPN Browser.
  • Betternet VPN.
  • SecurityKiss VPN.
  • Spotflux.
  • Neorouter VPN.
  • Hotspot Shield VPN.

Barrfad

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung J3
Haven't used NordVPN. And in my opinion, nowadays VeePN is the best service that exists nowadays in the market. It provides me with a really fast internet connection speed and really the most secure service that I've ever used. You can check different reviews where it is described as the best one. Hope that will help anyone.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm going to provide a PSA:

Stay away - RUN AWAY - from any VPN being endorsed by people with less than a handful of posts. Go for one of the highly-rated name brands, or if you choose something cheap/free then you should view using it the same as you would an open public connection at a Starbucks or airport (read: do nothing sensitive/personal)

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've been using private internet access VPN for few years and very happy with it. It's not the cheapest by far but service is great. The only downside is the speed caps out at 150mbps for me. But it does work with Netflix and Amazon prime video.

Kleeeniks

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xiaomi a2
personally I use nord vpn, however I would like to change it