Best Shopping/Reward app...ShopKick!?

Hostility6

Reaction score
ShopKick in the Market....

One of my favorite apps dancedroid!!

The App | Check it out.
shopkick is the first mobile app that gives you rewards and offers simply for walking into stores, for scanning products, and for signing up friends. You can collect kickbucks and bonuses at millions of stores and restaurants in America. That means at many places around you.

Checking in: You can collect kickbucks for checking in to millions of stores and restaurants across America, that means in many places around you!

Walking in: Collect kickbucks just for WALKING INTO Best Buy, Macy's, American Eagle, Sports Authority, Target and major malls, in four major markets: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Chicago, many stores also in Miami, Dallas and Minneapolis, and many malls in other cities, too. Plus, you’ll get exclusive shopkick deals at those stores that will save you big bucks, and give you kickbucks (bad rhyme intended :).

Scanning: Collect kickbucks by scanning products with your phone at 250,000 different stores in America.

Redeem your kickbucks for rewards! Get cool rewards like iTunes gift cards, restaurant vouchers, Best Buy/Target/Macy’s/American Eagle/Sports Authority gift cards, Facebook Credits, movie tickets, or if you go all out, True Religion jeans, a Coach handbag, or a 3D 55” Sony Bravia HDTV. And if you feel altruistic, donate your kickbucks to 30 different causes!

Varking

Reaction score
You can use my code to start with a bonus 50 points. If you use it we both get 50 points.

tan3164 is my code.

acole37

Reaction score
Great promo code

I used the promo code bee7435 and got 200 kickbucks to start with!