Best RSS Reader

AlexRogers

Reaction score
What is the best RSS reader for the Droid X? I'm looking for one that displays feeds in one view instead of having to click on a folder (e.g news, sports etc categories). Thanks for the help!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tam5070

Reaction score
I used feedreader for awhile but switched back to the updated gReader. It's the best in my opinion. FeedReader was having some issues updating for me.

samiusmc

Reaction score
I've tried them all and keep coming back to NewsRob Pro. It has the best features and functionality. Also, the developer always responds and has his own Google Group.

justauser

Reaction score
I use feedr. It is terrific. It can import/export OPML, integrate with Google Reader, has a wonderful quick view and then single tap to see an article and more. It is paid, but none of the free ones are close and I have them ALL.

Droidfish

Reaction score
+1 For Feedr, greet presentation of all my feeds and I use the widget as well for some of my more important ones.

pcw

Reaction score
Google Reader

With my Blackberry I was seriously stuck on Viigo, but since RIM bought Viigo, I seriously doubt we'll see an Android version.

I'm now using Google Reader via my DroidX browser. I put a shortcut on my DroidX's homescreen that goes directly to Google Reader.

I'm sure there's something better out there.

OP
A

AlexRogers

Reaction score
I appreciate all the comments. After playing around with several of the readers, I have decided to go with Greader.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk