Best rom and how do i do it

slave13

Reaction score
I just recently root my phone .886 and i was wondering what is the best rom for the bionic and do you just like when i rooted the phone also i want to know about getting the stock rom for my phone is the way i get it from the program that i used to root it or is it some other way. Just have no clue.

dbutters

Reaction score
The best ROM is whichever one you like most. There are several. To install them, you'll want to read the instructions in each ROM's thread at least twice before starting, and then follow the instructions. There is a tool for getting back to stock floating around out there somewhere; search around and you'll find it.

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
one question all, when you flash a new rom can you still change some of the widgets/apps? Say if I didnt like the phone app, can I change it to something else? What about background pic? thanks

yiannis

Reaction score
Downloaded purity 2.4 GB, the phone feels snappier though I wonder if it is because it's lighter. Quadrant scores may be about 5% increased (results vary from score to score) so it's nothing like the improvement we saw with some of the D1 Roms. Early days though, I still have faith, particularly with ICS around the corner.

I'll see if the connectivity has improved, over my 5.5.893 rooted stock (this one is 5.7.893).